Some natural remedies can solve problems
Plants have always been the source of health and cure for humans, even at times when such advanced medicine was not available. Teas, infusions, juices, soups, poultices and macerations were common. And yes, they cured most of the problems that societies presented.
But, as society evolved, so did the agents that triggered the ailments. Allied to this, came the growth of medicine, including pharmacies and laboratories.
The ease and safety of industrialized drugs eventually led to forgetting natural solutions. As much as they cannot treat some modern ailments, they are still very good for the body and can help in the cure of simple problems. Meet some.
How to use plants for health
Look at some simple problems that you can easily deal with natural remedies that are probably quite affordable. If you are not at home, you can easily buy them at the market or at the fair. If you are going to buy the sheets, always remember to buy products from an accredited seller or from a natural food store.
To alleviate the effects of diarrhea and, in addition, to calm problems such as heartburn and dizziness, you can use bay leaf tea. This is not like medications that prevent stool removal, but it will help reduce colic and trips to the bathroom. Pure tea can be taken or even put a good amount in a rice soup. Discover how to prepare tea.
Bay leaves: 4 units;
Water : 1 liter
- Cook the bay leaves in a pan with water.
- Once it starts to boil, count 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Cover the pan and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
A disease that affects women, men and even children, cystitis can be easily treated at home with parsley tea if it is at an early stage and is not a recurrent. Of course, you should combine better health habits such as drinking more water and going to the bathroom when you feel like it. This tea can be taken to calm the symptoms if you have to wait to see a doctor.
Fresh parsley: 2 tablespoons;
Water : 1 cup
- Put the parsley in the water and bring it to the fire.
- Once it boils, wait 3 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Cover and let cool.
- Strain and drink. If you wish, you can add a piece of ginger or other teas to give it more flavor.
3. Flu and cold
In addition to calming and helping to expel the secretion, eucalyptus tea helps treat asthma. During allergic attacks, this helps reduce the amount of histamines in the body, making the allergy lighter. Learn to prepare it.
Fresh eucalyptus leaves: 1 tablespoon;
Water : 2 cups
- Choose fresh leaves of the correct eucalyptus species.
- Wash and chop sharply.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil and add the leaves.
- As soon as it boils, turn off the heat and cover the saucepan.
- When it is warm, strain and drink.
4. Joint and muscle aches
If you experience joint pain, you are already doing a treatment, but do not want to obstruct yourself with pain relievers, try ginger poultice. In addition to anti-inflammatory, it helps to anesthetize, reducing pain. It also works for muscle aches for those hardest work days.
Grated fresh ginger: 2 tablespoons;
Coconut oil: 2 tablespoons;
Cotton cloth bandage : whatever it takes.
- Grate the ginger without the crust and add coconut oil.
- Apply to the painful region, massage and wrap with a bandage or cotton cloth.
- Leave for an hour and then wash well immediately.
If you have dandruff, how about using a natural antifungal? Try aloe vera, which heals, reduces itching and eliminates the fungus that causes dandruff.
Aloe vera : ½ leaf;
Coconut oil : 1 tablespoon.
- Wash the sheet and remove the gel inside with a spoon.
- Beat in the blender with coconut oil to form a viscous liquid.
- Apply to the hair, massaging the scalp well.
- Leave on for 1 hour and then wash immediately.
- Do this twice a week until dandruff disappears.