This Natural Detox Recipe To lose weight and give energy that you will learn now is a great alternative for those who want to lose weight with health and still have more energy for the day to day. In addition, over the years and the work environment we are working on are lowering our energy levels.
It is therefore not uncommon for many people to resort to different types of energy drinks in order to reduce the fatigue symptoms they experience.
The Natural Detox Recipe To lose weight is made with foods that somehow help to clean the toxins of the body, be the free radicals of the body or substances that reach specific organs like liver, in addition to giving energy. That way the body works better and it is possible to have more benefits, such as weight loss.
Whether it’s training, studying, or waking up, juices that give energy are great for more mood and health enhancement. This Natural Detox Recipe To lose weight gives vitality because it is rich in fibers that slow digestion, which provides vitality for long periods, as well as vital nutrients to increase mood and strength, such as vitamin C.
There are several natural ingredients that we could use to make this Natural Detox Diet Revenue, so here’s how to lose weight and gain energy in a simple and natural way:
Natural Detox Recipe To Lose Weight and Give Energy
Medicinal plant that reduces swelling and promotes the sensation of well-being, the lemon balm imparts a citric taste to this energetic vitamin. Already the benefits of the lemon give disposition and also possess astringent and antibacterial action.
2 tablespoons chopped buttered cabbage
2 medium slices of pineapple
Juice of 1 orange
1 apple without peel and without seed
Method of preparation:
Whisk in the blender all ingredients until you get a homogenous drink. Cook and serve.
Benefits of Natural Detox Revenue to Lose Weight and Give Energy.
Benefits of Cabbage
The cabbage is rich in iron and chlorophyll, and so it is a great option for treating anemia, decrease fluid retention and prevent absorption of chemicals from food, thus helping in detoxifying the body. In addition, cabbage has several benefits for the organism, such as:
- The cabbage is very nutritious, it has vitamin A and folic acid in the composition;
- The cabbage is low in calories and is an excellent choice to add to the diet;
- The cabbage is rich in potassium, which helps to regulate blood pressure;
- The cabbage is rich in fibers, which helps regulate the intestine and aid in controlling cholesterol;
- The cabbage is an excellent source of calcium, which strengthens and gives structure to bones and teeth.
Benefits of Pineapple
The pineapple is a family of tropical fruit from citrus fruits such as orange and lemon , which are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are essential to ensure the health. In addition, this fruit can be consumed fresh or in the form of preserves, being added in diverse preparations like juices, desserts and sweets. Regular consumption of Pineapple brings the following health benefits:
- The Pineapple act as anti-inflammatory, being rich in bromelain,
- The Pineapple helps prevent heart disease and cancer, to be rich in vitamin C,
- The pineapple helps reduce the risk of thrombosis, because it contains bromelain and antioxidants,
- The Pineapple helps relieve joint pain, to act as anti-inflammatory,
- The pineapple helps in losing weight, being rich in water and fiber, which increase satiety,
- The Pineapple improve the health of skin and hair, it contains vitamin C and beta carotene,
- The pineapple helps reduce muscle pain post-workout because it is anti-inflammatory and promotes muscle recovery.
Benefits of Orange
The orange is a citrus fruit rich in vitamin C, which brings the following benefits to the body:
The orange helps reduce high cholesterol, it is rich in pectin, a soluble fiber which makes cholesterol absorption in the intestine;
The Orange helps prevent breast cancer, it is rich in flavonoids, antioxidants that prevent strong changes in cells;
The Orange helps maintain healthy skin and prevent premature aging as it is rich in vitamin C, which helps form collagen;
The orange helps strengthen the immune system as it is rich in vitamin C;
The orange helps prevent atherosclerosis and protect the heart, it is rich in antioxidants.