This citrus is very rich! It is not surprising that it is one of the most used foods in recipes for weight loss and natural therapies. It’s time for you to meet another wonderful lemon diet!
Lemon is a great food to help regulate the acidity in the body, all this due to the citric acid that acts as a natural alkalizing agent.
Basically, lemon is the appropriate detergent for cleaning the body, eliminating impurities and toxins responsible for the failures that occur in the organs of the digestive system.
It also helps destroy fat and activate metabolism. All this helps to improve digestion and figure.
Does your body need cleaning? This is the right method.
Lemon flavored regime
Adopt this diet and give your body the opportunity to experience all these good things that lemon has to offer you. For best results, you will also have to eat properly, without abusing the amount of food you put on the plate.
The quantity is not the quality. Therefore, bet on a careful diet that guarantees your body all the necessary nutrients.
Follow these steps to diet with lemon
- Drink the juice of a lemon without adding sugar as soon as you wake up as you will have to be fasting.
- For the next 10 days, repeat the process, but always adding one more lemon. This means that on the tenth day of treatment you will drink the juice with 10 lemons.
- From there, you will have to do the opposite, reducing one lemon per day. On the last day, therefore, you will drink only 1 lemon juice.
- As the lemon is very acidic, it is recommended that you drink the juice with a straw.
- After drinking the juice, do not eat for another half hour.
It is important to pay attention and understand how your body reacts during this regimen. If you notice that you are not reacting well, stop it.
Let everything return to normal and try to resume treatment by drinking the juice of 2 lemons a day for 1 month and 10 days. This version will in principle be less aggressive.
Do you drink lemon water every day? Do you have to lose weight? What benefits does lemon have for you? Comment on this article!
Warning: Remember that the data presented in this article does not replace the consultation with a doctor. Therefore, if you have any doubts, it is better to visit a specialist before starting treatment.