Discover how to make your nails stronger and longer, as you always wanted
Have you ever considered how to grow nails faster ? This is the desire of many women. Long nails with that special enamel can increase women’s self-esteem.
If you want to have large nails quickly, you look at all the techniques that are exposed to follow to make your nails grow once and for all.
Tips to make your nails grow faster
Many times, everyday activities cause nails to break. What, of course, hinders its growth. For this not to happen so often, techniques are needed to strengthen the nails. To make your nails grow fast, know these tips to make them stronger and stronger.
Apple and garlic base
This recipe combines hydration with growth, being very simple to make at home.
Apple: 3 tablespoons juice;
Garlic: 2 teeth;
Olive oil: ½ tablespoon.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves, kneading them to release the oil. If you cut them, they will not have the same effect.
- Place the garlic in the apple juice and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Then, dip the nails in this mixture of garlic and apple juice and leave them in this solution for 10 minutes.
- Once this is done, take the olive oil and spread it by the nails, letting it act for another 15 minutes.
- You can wash your hands normally.
It is recommended that you do this treatment 2 to 3 times a week so that your nails get stronger and grow faster.
Egg Yolk Base
The egg has several nutritional properties that stimulate growth, such as proteins that favor the production of collagen, that is, a strengthening nutrient. This makes the nails grow faster.
Egg yolk: 1 unit;
Oil : ½ tablespoon.
- Put the yolk in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil to the egg yolk and stir well.
- Rub this mixture on your nails and let it act for 10 minutes.
It is advised to repeat this procedure 2 to 3 times per week .
This mixture is very effective in making nails grow faster because tomatoes have a substance called biotin. This is responsible for stimulating hair and nail growth.
Tomato : 1 unit.
Oil: 1 tablespoon.
- Beat the chopped tomatoes in 4 pieces in the blender with the olive oil until you get a dough.
- Then, apply this solution on the nails and let it act for 10 to 15 minutes.
Orange Juice Base
Vitamin C and folic acid present in orange increase collagen production, which positively interferes with nail growth.
Orange: 1 unit;
Oil: 1 tablespoon.
- Squeeze the orange into a glass.
- Add the olive oil.
- Soak your nails in this mixture for 10 minutes.
Lemon juice base
Like orange, lemon is very rich in vitamin C and folic acid and is very useful for growing your nails faster.
Lemon juice : 1 unit;
Oil : 1 tablespoon.
- Squeeze the lemon into a glass.
- Add olive oil.
- Dip the nails in this mixture for 10 minutes.
Do not forget to wash your hands well after contact with the lemon, to avoid the risk of skin blemishes. Also consider other regions of the body that may have come in contact with the fruit.
What is good for strengthening nails?
Many times, nails become weak, due to the negative habits of every day, which causes them to not grow properly and become weak. Look at some good tips to strengthen nails, avoiding this everyday wear.
- Do not bite your nails. When you bite them, you leave the nails in irregular layers and more prone to breakage
- Put on gloves to wash the dishes
- Put moisturizer on hands, nails and cuticles
- Use acetone-free nail polish remover
- Eat more sources of vitamin A and B5: carrots, avocados and squash, for example
- Eat more protein-rich foods: meat, egg and soy, for example
- Eat lots of jello, which is rich in collagen.