Simple recipes that result in delicious accompaniment!
Cottage cheese is one of the most versatile melted cheeses that exist. From breakfast to dinner, delicious recipes can be made. Best of all, you don’t even have to go to the market to buy it. There are several ways to make homemade cottage cheese with simple ingredients that are never lacking in the pantry.
Ways to make homemade cottage cheese
Once you discover how to make homemade cottage cheese, you will never want to spend money on industrialized versions. The taste leaves nothing to be desired, and there is even the advantage that you know exactly all the components of the product.
It is possible to make homemade cottage cheese in different ways, and the best one will be the one that your taste buds like best. Special attention should be paid to the measurements of ingredients so that consistency and taste are not unbalanced.
Learn some ways to make homemade cottage cheese to experiment and delight.
Homemade cottage cheese and milk cream recipe
Is it possible to make homemade cottage cheese with only two ingredients? If possible! The preparation time for this recipe is only 5 minutes. Ideal for those who do not have much time and have virtually nothing in the fridge.
Buttermilk without serum: 200 grams;
Mozzarella cheese: 150 grams.
- Chop or grate the cheese.
- Stir the ingredients in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute at high power.
- Stir the mixture with a fork and put it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- This process must be repeated at least 3 times until the consistency is homogeneous.
- Leave the cottage cheese in the fridge for 24 hours and then serve it.
Homemade cottage cheese with ricotta
Another way to make cottage cheese is to use ricotta cheese. In a short time, you convert one type of cheese into another of a completely different consistency.
Ricotta: 500 grams;
Milk: 250 ml .;
Butter: 1 tablespoon;
Salt: to taste.
- Boil the milk.
- Undo the ricotta and put it in a blender along with the butter and boiled milk.
- Beat until a creamy mixture forms.
- Add salt and beat a little more.
- Put everything in a container and reserve.
Cottage cheese with vinegar
This is one of the most famous homemade cottage cheese recipes. In this case, you need to be careful with the amount of vinegar, as it can make the cheese too acidic.
Milk: 1 liter;
Red or white vinegar: 5 tablespoons;
Butter or margarine: 2 tablespoons;
Tempered milk: 100 ml .;
Salt: to taste.
- Put the milk in a pot to boil.
- As soon as it boils, turn off the heat.
- Place the vinegar in the milk and stir until it begins to bleach.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pass a sieve to separate the whey from the cottage cheese (save the whey for soups and stews).
- Put the cottage cheese in a blender, the butter and salt and beat well.
- Gradually add warm milk.
- From time to time, turn off the blender and stir well to incorporate everything.
- You can add more milk until the mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Store the cottage cheese in a closed jar in the refrigerator.
Cottage cheese blender
It is true that the blender has already been used in previous recipes. However, here is another way to make homemade cottage cheese with the help of this appliance. The option in this case is never too much!
Milk: 500 ml .;
Ricotta: 250 grams
Milk cream: 1 box;
Cornstarch: 3 tablespoons;
Butter: 2 tablespoons;
Salt: ½ tablespoon.
- Dissolve cornstarch and salt in milk.
- Heat the mixture and entreve until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and add butter, milk cream and ricotta.
- Beat everything in a blender until a homogeneous mixture is left.
- Place a container with a lid and store it in the refrigerator.
Does homemade cottage cheese make you fat?
Dieters who love homemade cottage cheese are certainly worried about whether or not to eliminate this food from their regimen. The creamy version of the product has approximately 80 calories per tablespoon, a considerably high value. It is also necessary to include the garnishes, since pure cottage cheese generally does not eat.
In order not to give up the cottage cheese and try to balance the balance, it is better to moderate consumption. Instead of eating every day, eat it only 2 or 3 times per week, for example, and limit the amount. In addition, it is worth investing in side dishes with fewer calories, such as whole-grain breads and toast.