Easy and homemade recipe to take care of skin health
Wrinkles, Chinese mustache, crow’s feet and dark spots are common marks of aging that appear on the skin.
The treatments of these expression lines are the most sought after by women. Combining a homemade recipe with a healthy diet can be an excellent solution to keep your skin hydrated and more alive.
Recipe to reduce wrinkles
Know the step by step, below.
Cornstarch: 3 teaspoons of tea;
Crushed carrot: 15 teaspoons of tea;
Yogurt without flavor: 3 teaspoons of tea (for the oiliness you should use milk cream);
Filtered water: 1/2 cup.
- Mix cornstarch with water until completely dissolved.
- Bring the remaining water to a boil and when it starts to boil, add the previous mixture.
- Once the mixture is cold, add the carrot and yogurt, stirring with a spatula to make a uniform paste.
- Wash your face and neck well with ice water.
- Apply the mixture. Start at the neck and then go up the face with the spatula. Make smooth and circular movements.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then remove with water.
Apply three times a week. This paste prevents your skin from aging and treats the parts that are already damaged.
Important: The exposed data does not replace the opinion of a professional. Therefore, before applying this product, consult a dermatologist if it is suitable for your skin type.