Super easy and simple recipe to make for those who don’t want to waste time
For many of you who have almost no time to cook processed foods, this delicious and quick recipe will enchant you. This is ideal for leaving precooked food when you go out and you need to leave the food already made.
Olive oil: ½ cup;
Chopped onion: 1 unit;
Garlic cloves chopped: 3 units;
Peeled chopped tomatoes: 3 units;
Chopped green beans: 100 grams;
Seasoned, cooked and shredded chicken: 300 grams;
Salt, chilli pepper and chopped parsley: to taste;
Vegetable broth: 3 and ½ cups;
Cassava flour: 2 tablespoons;
Cornmeal: 2 teaspoons of tea.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and garlic, and wait until they are well browned.
- Add the tomato, green beans, chicken, vegetable stock and season to your liking.
- Add cassava and corn flour slowly while stirring until a homogeneous mixture forms.
- Spread a pudding pan with olive oil and pour the mixture.
- Place the water in the pressure cooker up to 1/4 of the bowl and place the bowl inside the bowl.
- When pressure builds, let cook 20 minutes over medium heat.
- After 20 minutes, release the pressure and remove the couscous from the inside.
- Let the couscous cool slightly and unmold.
Serve up to 10 servings. This meal contains about 340 calories per piece. As you have seen, it does not have much difficulty. Great for when you want to eat something delicious, but you have little time.