Learn 5 very simple exercises that will make you feel more relieved of pain in the spine! These movements are good for those people who spend too much time sitting. Look here how to make them!
In truth, back pain is quite common due mainly to sedentary lifestyle. Jobs increasingly require that you spend many hours sitting. You should know that spending hours Senate will severely damage your spine. However, even if your life is not so sedentary, very busy and full of physical activity, it does not mean that pain cannot attack you.
Sometimes, picking up heavy bags or other objects or getting up from a chair improperly is enough for your spine to be damaged. Therefore, you must revitalize your bone structures and reduce the painful state of your back.
Here are some exercises you can do at home to help you achieve it!
Exercise No. 1
- Bend the leg on the left side at knee level.
- Keep your right leg straight.
- Stay like this for half a minute.
- Meanwhile, make the same movement again, changing the layout of the legs.
- In the lying position, bend the knee on the right side, making sure the foot is fixed on the floor.
- With your hands, gently extend and pull the left leg towards the chest.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds.
- Lie on the right side.
- Bend the left leg at knee level and grasp the ankle with the left hand.
- Gently pull the hand over the ankle. Press the muscle region of your left thigh.
- Keep the spine straight and firm. Do not let it bend.
- Stay half a minute in this posture.
- Do it again, but now on the other side.
Exercise No. 4
- Stand on your back in a lying position. Bend your legs at knee level.
- Make sure the right leg is bent so that the ankle touches the knee of the left leg. You will have to look like you are sitting with your leg flexed.
- Hold in this position for 20 seconds.
- Practice with both legs twice.
Exercise No. 5
- Put your back on the floor, lying down. Stretch your right arm towards your side.
- Stretch your left leg so that it is straight.
- Meanwhile, grab the knee of your left leg and drag it to your right side.
- Stand for 20 seconds in this posture.
- For each side, do it twice.
You know, whenever you have back problems, use these exercises. I hope they have results in you! Do not forget to consult a specialist to know if these exercises are suitable for you since each case is different and the only one who has the last word is a doctor.