To eliminate excess fluid retained in the body, look at the best vegetables
Either because you ate a lot at lunch or dinner the day before, or because you suffer from fluid retention, diuretic juices help deflate. These act in conjunction with other health care stimulating the body to remove excess fluid retained. In addition to having this effect, they are easy to make and very tasty. Know the recipes.
The best diuretic juices to deflate
With simple and natural ingredients, the body returns to normal functioning. To be effective, diuretic juices must be taken on a balanced diet and in the right amount for each person.
1. Cucumber, orange, parsley and celery
All these foods stimulate the production of urine, while providing the body with many nutrients.
Celery: 1 unit;
Cucumber: 1 unit;
Orange: 1 unit;
Parsley: 1 handful.
- Wash all ingredients well. Peel the cucumber and the orange and place it all in a blender.
- Beat very well until the ingredients are converted into juice and drink uncooked and unsweetened.
2. Melon, pear, apple and ginger
This is another powerful combination of ingredients since all fruits are very juicy and nutritious. Ginger will speed up the metabolism so that the removal of retained fluids occurs more effectively.
Apple: ½ unit;
Pear: ½ unit;
Water: 200 ml .;
Melon: 1 slice;
Ginger: 2 centimeters.
- Prepare all fruits by washing them well. Peel the ginger.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and beat well. Drink at the moment, without straining and without sweetening.
3. Spinach, apple, ginger and lemon
Again, apple and ginger are present, but now with spinach, which helps to reduce cholesterol, and lemon, which balances the pH of the blood so that all organs function better.
Spinach: 5 leaves;
Apple: 1 unit;
Lemon: suco of 1 unit;
Ginger: 2 centimeters.
- Wash the spinach leaves, apple, peel the ginger and squeeze the lemon juice just at the time of use.
- Put everything in a blender, beat well and, if it gets too thick, add a little water. Then drink, preferably without sugar and without straining to avoid losing nutrients.
4. Green tea with pineapple
Rich in juice, pineapple is also a diuretic fruit, in addition to being rich in fiber. The green tea is beneficial for many functions in the body, besides being a stimulant for metabolism.
Dehydrated green tea: 2 tablespoons;
Pineapple: 1 thick slice;
Mint: 3 leaves;
Water: 250 ml
- Heat the water without boiling and turn off the heat. Put the tea in this water and let it stand for 4 or 5 minutes. Strain and wait for it to cool, without leaving the leaves bitter.
- Put the tea and other ingredients in a blender and beat well. Drink then without sweetening and without straining.
5. Watermelon and celery
Watermelon has more than 90% liquid in its composition, in addition to many fibers. This is a great urine stimulant and contributes to the gastrointestinal system. Therefore, it is a refreshing and sweet juice.
Watermelon: 3 slices;
Celery: 1 stem;
Water: 100 ml
- Prepare the ingredients. Remove the seeds from the watermelon, wash and cut the celery.
- Place everything in a blender, beat well and drink in the moment.
6. Pineapple with lemongrass
Pineapple is already on the list with green tea, but it is also a good idea to mix it with lemongrass, another plant that offers diuretic action.
Pineapple: 100 grams chopped;
Lemongrass: 10 grams chopped;
Cold coconut water: 150 ml.
- Prepare the tea with lemongrass as much as a cup. Leave the infusion for 10 minutes, strain and let cool.
- Then place the tea, coconut water and pineapple in a blender and beat everything well. If the pineapple is ripe and sweet, you don’t need to sweeten. Avoid adding sugar.
7. Kale with cucumber
Kale is present in various recipes for green juices because it is a powerful detoxifier for the body. For its part, cucumber is a diuretic vegetable. Therefore, both ingredients form a great combination.
Japanese cucumber: ½ unit;
Kale: 1 large leaf;
Apple: 1 unit;
Lemon: ½ unit;
Mint: to taste;
Water: 200 ml
- Wash the kale leaf, lemon, apple and mint well. Peel the cucumber, cut the lemon in half and remove the central white part. Use half with the shell. Cut the apple and remove the central part.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and beat well until it becomes juice. Take the juice without straining and unsweetened.
8. Melon with kale
In this recipe, kale is combined with melon, which, like watermelon, is a fruit rich in water and fiber, a great diuretic and helps regulate the intestines.
Coconut water: 200 ml .;
Mint leaves: to taste;
Melon: 1 thick slice;
Kale: 2 leaves;
Lemon juice: ½ tablespoon.
- Wash the kale and mint leaves well. Squeeze the lemon juice when using it.
- Put everything in a blender and let it beat enough to turn it into juice. Take it right away.
9. Chard with endive
Like kale, chard and escarole are cruciferous and nutrient-rich vegetables that help cleanse the body. The recipe also includes pear, which is a sweet, juicy and fiber-rich fruit.
Pear: 1 unit;
Chard: 3 leaves;
Escarole: 1 package;
Water: 1 glass
- Wash the leaves and fruits well. Cut the pear in half and remove the central part.
- Place everything in the blender and beat well. When you have the consistency of a juice, take it immediately.
10. Strawberry with pineapple and ginger
Do you like the taste of fresh strawberry in juices? If so, choose organic fruits that do not contain pesticides and make this diuretic and detoxifying recipe delicious.
Strawberries: 5 units;
Pineapple: 1 slice:
Water: 100 ml .;
Ginger: 1 slice.
- Wash the strawberries well, cut the pineapple and ginger slice at the time.
- Place the ingredients in a blender for approximately 1 minute and your juice will be ready. Drink it right away and without straining it.
11. Orange, pineapple, strawberry and flaxseed
Orange and pineapple are enough for juice without needing water. Flaxseed reinforces the effect with its fiber and nutrients.
Strawberries: 250 grams;
Pineapple: 4 slices;
Fresh orange juice: 1 liter;
Flaxseed: 1 tablespoon.
- Make fresh orange juice at the time. Wash the strawberries and cut the pineapple.
- Put everything in a blender and beat well. Take all morning or afternoon.
Benefits of diuretic juices
The effect of diuretic juices will depend on the ingredients used in each recipe. There are foods that stimulate the expulsion of retained liquids because they increase urine production. There are others that cleanse the body of toxins and also accelerate their elimination.
Then, by removing these retained fluids, the body deflates. For many people, eliminating this accumulation of body water represents a few kilos less. In addition, by eliminating accumulated toxins, the body again absorbs nutrients better. Therefore, the health of the organism as a whole improves.
The fact that all the ingredients mentioned in diuretic juice recipes contain vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients for health should also be taken into account. So, while helping to eliminate the bad from the body, they provide what is good to strengthen the immune system and improve cellular function.
Always opt for organic and seasonal vegetables, because when you buy the common, there may be pesticides and other additives, which will have the opposite effect. These will increase the poisoning of the organism, damaging the true effect that vegetables should have.
These juices should be taken as part of a healthy routine, with a balanced diet and physical exercise. If you continue to see that you are not feeling well with your health, consult your doctor.